- S. Danise, S.M. Holland. (accepted) A sequence stratigraphic framework for the Middle to Late Jurassic of the Sundance Seaway, Wyoming: implications for correlation, basin evolution, and climate change. The Journal of Geology.
- S.M. Holland and S. Danise (accepted). A sequence-stratigraphic appraisal of the lithostratigraphy of the Sundance Formation, Wyoming, USA. Wyoming Geological Association, 2017 Field Conference Guide.
- S. Danise , S.M. Holland. 2017. Faunal response to sea‐level and climate change in a short‐lived seaway: Jurassic of the Western Interior, USA. Palaeontology, 60(2), 213-232.
International Meeting of Sedimentology 2017
10-12 October 2017
- Danise S., Holland S., Price G.
Integrating sequence stratigraphy and stable isotope geochemistry to reconstruct environmental and climate change in the Jurassic Sundance Seaway
- Danise S., Holland S.M.
Evolution of a carbonate-evaporite-siliciclastic system in the distal part of a retroarc foreland basin: Middle-Late Jurassic Sundance Seaway, USA
Geological Society of America 2016 Annual Meeting
25-28 September 2017
- DaniseS., Kusnerik K.M., Holland S.M.
Opening and closing of a short lived (13 m.y.) seaway: faunal response to sea level and climate change
- Poncelet A.P., Holland S.M., Danise S.
Jurassic carbonates of northern Wyoming: possible evidence of climatic change in the Sundance Seaway
European Geosciences Union, General Assembly 2017
23-28 April 2017
Carbonate systems: palaeoceanography, palaeoecology and stratigraphy
Convener: Gregory Price
Co-Conveners: Stephen Lokier , Nicolas Thibault , Clemens Vinzenz Ullmann , Silvia Danise , Claudia Agnini
European Geosciences Union, General Assembly 2015
12-17 April 2015
Conservation and Stratigraphic Palaeobiology: Deep-time to Recent
Convener: James Nebelsick
Co-Conveners: Silvia Danise, Paolo Albano, Wolfgan Kiessling, Andrkej Kaim
01 December 2017
Geoscience Seminars, University of Leeds, UK.
Stratigraphic Palaeobiology of the Jurassic Sundance Seaway: faunal response to sea-level and climate change
22 February 2017
Earth Science Research Seminar Series, Plymouth University, UK.
Faunal response to sea-level and climate change in the Jurassic Sundance Seaway